Wednesday, June 9, 2010

rudethinkings first

Truth is, I still haven't figured myself out.I'm stuck in this chaotic life trying to figure out who i am , while most people are trying to figure out what there suppose to be. I don't know why but i cant fit in any mold.I mean everyone seems to preach being themselves but theirs usually a match for yourself, I have yet to find mine.Though i know i am myself its very frustrating trying to live like this, anti social almost because of it but that's a whole nother issue in myself. Truth about me is, I'm rude, i curse , i pick fights, I'm self conscious, i cry .I over think things , critique myself, i love myself, i question myself.I lust for sex , i hurt over men , i use people and i lie. Now that's not all i am, but thats partly me.Skellys in our closet, that need to come out in order to breathe. We all inhabit the worst qualities but we put the best ones on the exterior skin.Shouldn't we want to fit in, we all want to live a great life but is it worth your own self respect? Your dignity? Why do we always find a way to hurt ourselves , subconsciously even. We all are slowly killing ourselves. sexual addiction, drug abuse,paranoia and so much more in smaller forms. Living is a big word if you think about it then again so is deadly.Both six letter words that mean so much. Actually having so much in common , though the definitions are so far apart. Are we all just living to die or are we already dead, and just billions of chess pieces on a chess board of a no win game?

No comments:

Post a Comment