Thursday, June 10, 2010
first page, to my story.
There will be a day when you wake up and just question everything you think you life is. Everything you feel you stand for & everything well that makes you, you. All of your thoughts will come to a halt and the world will continue as you know it, for that one second that your questioning yourself it seems like its all okay, but its not ,cause in a about one second your going to go back to that hellhole you call a life.Now maybe I'm being over dramatic or maybe I'm just being a teenage girl but are they not the same thing? Ive lost tracks of the amount of times Ive lost control of my life and had to try and gain it all back. I mean you cant let your life go to shit and then just leave it like that , can you? I mean everybody knows you gotta get back up and try riding that horse again but I think its safe to say sometimes I don't want to get back up , sometimes Id like to just sit back and make some glue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment